MARRIAGE CEREMONY (NIKKAH)
ICS can perform your Nikah ceremonies.. An appointment with the Imam of the Masjid is required.
Please reach him at 716-290-9709.
- In order for the Masjid to perform any Nikkah, you must make a confirmed appointment in advance.
- A valid legal marriage license is required. This can be obtained from your local county probate court.
- Nikkahs are usually performed after congregational Salah. For other times, please contact the Imam.
- To make an appointment, you can also meet our Imam at the Islamic Center after congregational Salah.
- Both the bride and groom should be Muslims. A Muslim Wali and 2 Muslim witnesses are required for the Nikkah to be complete.
- If one or both of the individuals have been previously married, you are required to inform the Imam before the time of your Nikkah.
- Photos are not permitted inside the Masjid. You will be able to utilize the lobby and the courtyard for photographs.
**Providing false or inacurate information may result in a void Nikkah. The Masjid will not be held responsible if pertinant information is withheld at the time of Nikkah.**